Finding Zen and our sneaky inner voice
There are times when you hear a quiet persistent voice prattling away to you.
You feel inadequate.
You feel not good enough .
You feel inferior to the group you stand or sit with.
You need to tell that voice to be gone.
If you can remember,
that every cell in your body is listening,
– listening to your negative voice, and listening to your denial of that.’
Then say to yourself, so that every cell in your body hears it ‘cancel. ‘
Over time of picking up the negative voice and saying ‘cancel’ your body will get the message that that voice is not accepted by you . And the voice will slowly dissipate.
- Place you right hand gentled on your throat
2. feel the breath in, out, three slow breaths
3. Be aware of being centred with each breath out
4. Place your right hand over your heart and say to yourself ,
‘I am enough”
5. Breathe it in and out.